Shipping to international locations is not a problem for us. Our shopping cart, and in fact all of our web site, has been developed in house. We have not found a good way to integrate international shipping into our cart so we revert to "old school" techniques and handle everything manually. Here is what happens:
- Send us an email containing:
- Your complete shipping address and phone number.
- The items you wish to purchase.
- Anything else we should know like how quickly you need the goods.
- We will then send you a quote which will include shipping.
- You can accept or modify the quote.
- Once accepted we will send you and invoice with a link so you can pay securely online. Do Not send us your credit card information.
- When you have paid we will ship out your order and email you a receipt and tracking information.
All this seems to work very efficiently. The Postal Service is our "go to" carrier, especially for smaller orders. In many countries this eliminates the need for a customs broker (although duty may be owed at the time of delivery).